BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

T.G.I Friday

Muahahaha..... today my dad bring us to the curve... but my sister went Sabah to study d so cannot folo lor.... haha....my dad drop us in The Curve den he went meeting... after he went meeting, he bought us to eat T.G.I Friday !!!! so syok... never go before ~~




Wahahaha.... but it is expensive .. 4 orang RM 250.... !!!! OMG... so exp nia... but we still eat.... haha~~ohh my poor little elder sister =.= cannot eat ^^


Drinks~~

-Me order November sea breeze
-my bro order blueberry slushes
- my dad order pepsi=.= (can tambah ^^)
-my mum order vanilla milk shake ~






Foods~~~
ME eat the lamest 1 , chiken n shirmp =.= (scared not full ^^)
my bro n dad order steak=.=
my mum eat salmon~~



This is wad i ate ... (lol forgot to take picture den eat jor)





My Dads steak =)






My mum's salmon =)





thats all ..... =) EI.. sis ... dun so sad.... got chance onli go la =)




0 comments: