BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Someting happen in my class~?

I was at school study lar....duh!!!den about 5.30 somthing. my fren (next to me) say Krishan(my classmate) bring phone to school.....and he put at the storage room(my class behing gt a room for storage de.. T.T den my fren ask me to check den i a go check lor...but i juz simply see onli bec very dirty(i am very clean^^) so i faster come out..

Den after that my BM teacher came... we ma study lor....zzz den hor he suddenly telll teacher dat he nid to go office to get sumting.... den a indian boy(my classmate oso)teel my BM teacher that he keep phone at the storage room....den my fren ask teacher to stayback see he will come back take anot... i an my fren w8 until 7 minutes like that den we go inside check.

Ohohoho.... i found his phone in a box.... (so lame).. den i quikly take and my fren giv it to teacher... then i close back the box.....but.. i still waiting at the class bec my another classmate say the teacher give out the sejarah paper adie....(the class is no 1 except me,my fren n my another classmate..) so when i take n going back home,i saw the Krishan fren(name is Tinesh) standing outside the class n waiting us to go... so i quickly run back home....when reached home, i tell my mum .then my mum say that dun kacau ppl thing.. after kena beat how?..

so i becum nervous... when i reached class, the indian fellla keep bullshitting... he keep shout here shoout there.... den i dun care.i go moral class....den afteer rehat. my fren tell me that the phone thing is okay adie...den i say okie~~~ so lame punya ppl.... ( if he realy want to beat me , he sure loss but 1 gang i duno lah^^lolx

0 comments: